Returns & Warranties
The following guidelines should be considered for returns:
- Products that are unopened and unused may be returned within 120 days for.
- Any return over $100 must be pre-approved by calling store at 970-871-6112.
- Any return over $100 will be for store credit only.
RETURNS BY MAIL
Returns are not accepted by mail. All returns must be made in person or through your Salon Sales Consultant.
The Following Types of Products are not Accepted for Return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs, brushes, and hair extensions: All sales are final.
- State Beauty Supply honors all manufacturer warranties on appliances. Bring item into store for exchange.